- Fixed: scrollable elements are saved even if saving is disabled in the configuration dialog.
- Fixed: scrollable elements not saved if 'overflow-x' and 'overflow-y' differ.
- Added: option to save scrollable HTML elements. Those are elements with "overflow" CSS property set to "auto" or "scroll". This can be useful on pages that don't use "natural" scrolling. An example of such a page is MSDN library.
- Fixed: XPI 0.7.5.2 contains pagebookmarks.jar 0.7.5.1.
- Added: document selection is saved with bookmark and restored back when bookmark is opened.
- Changed: layout of the "Properties" dialog. I hope nobody will suffer.
- Changed maxVersion in install.rdf for compatibility with Firefox 2.
- Minor fixes, nothing visible.
- Added basic search functionality to bookmarks manager.
- Added update manifest, i.e. update notification. Currently for Firefox only.
- The list of protocols to be handled is configurable.
- Fixed that mess (introduced in v0.5-0.7, I guess) with access keys for "New bookmark here..." and "New folder here..." context menu items.
- URLs that contain a query string are now handled properly.
- Full-screen windows are handled properly.
- Fixed bug with manager saving changes to a wrong file.
- Maximized windows are handled properly.
- Non-100% text zoom is now handled properly.
- Fixed bug with extension not working if bookmarks file doesn't exist. Thanks to Steve, Slideguy and Sedoj for reporting.
- Fixed bug with manager tree not displaying any text on Firefox 1.5.
- Fixed bug with DND not working in manager tree.
- Added bookmarks manager. It can be invoked from "Manager..." menu item under "Page Bookmarks" menu under browser's "Tools" menu, or from "Manager..." context menu item.
- Random crashes on exit in my Firefox 1.0.5.
- Added support for "https:" protocol.
- Pretending to work on Firefox.
- Fixed bug with pathnames that contain unescaped "'" (apostrophe).
- Debug logging can be enabled in "Configuration..." dialog box.
- Fixed bug preventing Mozilla to save files with this extension installed.
- Added configuration dialog. It can be invoked from "Page Bookmarks Configuration..." menu item under browser's "Tools" menu, or from "Confuguration..." context menu item.
The pagebookmarks project can be contacted through the mailing list or the member list.
Copyright © 2000-2020. All rights reserved.